1. Do you repair air conditioners?
Yes. We repair home and business/commercial air conditioning systems from small room air conditioners and split systems, to large air conditioning systems.
2. Do you install air conditioners?
Yes. We have our own licensed tradespeople that can install your air conditioning system.
3. Do you sell new air conditioners?
Yes. We can you supply you with an air conditioner to suit your needs from reputable manufacturers such as Fujitsu, LG, Actron Air and many others.
4. Do you offer free quotes?
Yes. We offer free measure and quotation on supply and installation on new air conditioning units.
5. How often should I clean my filters?
Filters should be checked each month and cleaned if necessary. This will also help to improve efficiency. Filters can usually be easily replaced if they become thin or holes appear.
5. Will you take my air conditioner away to fix it?
Not usually, most repairs are done on site.
7. Should I get my air conditioner serviced?
Yes. Manufacturers all agree that by getting your air conditioner serviced regularly it will help to increase the life of your air conditioner and help prevent those annoying breakdowns right when you need your air conditioner most. Manufacturers also suggest that regular maintenance can improve the efficiency of the air conditioner and lower running costs.
8. Is it worth getting my air conditioner looked at or should I just buy a new one?
Often air conditioners that have broken down can be easily and cost effectively repaired thus saving valuable resources. However should we find that your air conditioner cannot be repaired or would not be cost efficient, we can happily provide you with a quote on replacing your system and usually on the spot.
9. I already have an air conditioner. Can you install it?
Yes. We do offer an installation only service, call us for further information.
10. What are your payment options?
We accept cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Bpay, Direct Deposit and pay at the post.