Altac Air Conditioning is an authorised Fujitsu Agent and will visit your home or business, no obligation and free of charge, to provide a written quotation for supply and install, or simply supply or install. The benefits of doing this are that you know exactly what size air conditioning system you need because we can take into account extra considerations. For example large windows facing west or if the area is open plan rather than closed off from other rooms. We can also assess other concerns that may affect your installation going ahead on the day. These include such things as:-
- Power supply – do you have enough space on your switch board to accommodate another appliance or will it need a minor upgrade?
- Is the switch board a suitable distance from the area where the air conditioning unit is to be installed?
- Do you need a longer pipe run or brackets for the outdoor unit?
- Is there sufficient space to place the indoor head unit on the wall?
- Is the positioning of the head unit correct for efficient heating and cooling of the area?
- Ducted Systems – would Three Phase be a better option for you?
- Is there sufficient roof space for the indoor unit?
- Is the indoor unit being installed on an internal wall and therefore is a condensate pump required or can other allowances be made?
Another aspect to consider is that bigger is not always better! A system that is too big for the area will not always work effectively.
Benefits of having Altac Air Conditioning quote and provide advice on your new installation
- Free quotes on new installations
- Receiving a quote from a professional technician rather than a sales person ensures that there is less chance of costly mistakes down the line and unexpected costs at the time of installation.
- You are getting the right heating and cooling solution for you, not just stock that needs to be moved.
- We stand by our products, however if something unexpected comes up, our staff have experience in installation, service and repair and can assess the situation for a solution.